- Please ensure you dress baby in loose clothing to avoid any patterns or lines on their skin as well as avoiding disturbing the baby when undressing them ready for the shoot.
- Please bring extra nappies and spare clothing in case of any accidents during the session.
- We recommend wearing light and comfortable clothing yourself, as the studio will be very warm for the baby during the session.
- Due to hygiene reasons in the studio babies need to have a warm bath the evening before/morning of the shoot.
DAY OF THE SHOOT
- Please feed baby on arrival of the session, we need baby to have a full belly in order to stay sleepy and calm. If bottle-feeding please bring extra bottles as we may need to top baby up during the session.
- Due to limited space, we only allow a maximum of 2 adults and 1 child to accompany the baby on the shoot.
- Address is 44 Firbank Road, Romford, RM5 2TR – we have parking for one vehicle on the drive.
- Please arrive at 10.00AM (+/- 15 minutes)
- Sessions can last up to 4 hours depending on if baby is a light sleeper or hungry, so willingness to feed on and off is required throughout.
- During the session if your baby becomes fussy/upset, do not worry, please stay calm, the experience is completely new to the baby and sometimes there first venture out. We will make sure your baby is soothed, fed and comfortable at all times. Your baby runs the show and pace of the session. Being a mum of two myself and grown up around babies, I am experienced and patient with all situations.
- During the session hygiene is paramount, all blankets and props are cleaned prior to each shoot and hands sanitizer is used throughout the session.
- After the session has finished, you will have time to feed and change your baby for the journey home.
- We will arrange a date within 14 days to collect your images.